Monday, September 24, 2007

Fall

Yesterday was the first official day of fall. And we had 80 degrees. It'll get close to that again today. September 14th I was complaining about the cold. I didn't know it then, but my husband told me we had snow flurries that morning. It stayed in the 40s and low 50s for about a week.

Now I'm back in shorts and loving it. It's the best of both seasons. I can walk outside and feel warm, but it smells like fall. I love the smell of fall. To take advantage of the weather, my hubby and I went for a walk in the woods. Here's a few of the pictures I took.





6 comments:

Camille Eide said...

I love Fall! You took these? Breathtaking! Can I borrow them for powerpoint backgrounds for church?

Camille

Tina Helmuth said...

Be my guest. I'm a complete amateur at photography. I'm glad you like them.

Camille Eide said...

Since I didn't attend the ACFW conference and only just now got the Genesis winners news....

CONGRATULATIONS! 2nd place in Historical Fiction. Way to go TINA!!!!

May God open new doors, make the rough places smooth and your paths straight as he guides you ahead on your writing journey!

He likes writers, by the way. I hear he wrote the Bible by entrusting his words to people to whom he gave the ability to craft words on paper (or stone). May we never take this gift lightly or forget why it is entrusted to us!

Ernie W. said...

It's beautiful where you're at. Congratulations on the 2nd place for writing. That's awesome.

Ernie

Richard L. Mabry, MD said...

Tina,
Congratulations on your Genesis contest result. Now on to bigger and better things.
And thanks for the pictures. They're awesome.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures...makes me a bit homesick. : }