Saturday, February 2, 2008

Tough times

I hope to find the time to make a couple of posts next week. I do have some content, but my head is swimming in the midst of a hard time in our family right now.

The first post will be an interview with Maureen Lang. I like this interview because it's the first one I've conducted myself. The others I've posted were pre-done for me out of necessity--I hadn't yet read the book.

But I enjoyed Maureen's book (On Sparrow Hill) so much that I contacted her for an interview, and she graciously answered my questions. I'll try to get that up Monday.

And I actually have a critique to post. I have some finishing touches to do to the critique, but I hope to have that ready this week as well.

In the meantime, if you think of it, say a prayer for the Helmuth family.

2 comments:

Richard L. Mabry, MD said...

Tina,
I've been concerned by your lack of postings. Be assured of our prayers.

Christina Tarabochia said...

Lord God, show Your power to the Helmuth family right now. Let each one of them know that You are beside them, leading them, protecting them, holding them up.